This scrumptious pie combines chocolate, peanut butter and coffee for a crowd-pleasing dessert.
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream, beaten until stiff
- 9-inch chocolate cookie-crumb crust, prepared
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 3 tablespoons brewed coffee
- peanuts, chopped, for garnish
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, butter and vanilla in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Gently fold in half the beaten cream, and then fold in remaining cream until blended. Spread filling in crust; smooth top.
- To make topping, combine chocolate pieces and coffee in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Cool chocolate slightly; pour over top of filling. Refrigerate overnight.