- 2 packages (6.8 ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 8 ounces (1 container) nondairy whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3 large ripe bananas, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crust (9-ounce side)
- 28-30 vanilla wafers, divided
- In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk together for two minutes until thoroughly blended. With a spatula or wooden spoon, gently stir in 1 cup thawed whipped topping.
- In a small bowl with a fork, mash one banana until nearly pureed. Lightly stir pureed banana into pudding mixture.
- Cut remaining two bananas into ¼-inch thick slices. Place half the slices on graham crust bottom. Spoon half the pudding mixture over bananas and spread to edges. Place 18 to 20 vanilla wafers over pudding layer, then add remaining banana slices. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping. Crush remaining 8 to 10 vanilla wafers and sprinkle over pie top. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.