- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust (for an 8-inch pie pan; store-bought or homemade)
- ⅓ cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 to 1 cup peanuts, lightly salted (adjust measurement to your preference)
- 1-2 Goo Goo Clusters, chopped, optional
- Spoon caramel over the pie crust. Spread marshmallow creme on top of caramel (a spatula sprayed with cooking spray helps). Follow with the ice cream.
- Freeze for several hours, until ice cream is frozen hard.
- Just before serving, melt the chocolate with the vegetable oil in a microwave-safe bowl, for about 1 minute. Stir and melt for another 30 seconds, if necessary. Spoon quickly over frozen pie.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and Goo Goo Cluster pieces, if using, and serve.
Watch and share how to make this tasty pie below:
Tips & Notes
No Goo Goo Clusters on hand? Find out where to buy Goo Goos near you, or simply omit the candy – you’ll still experience the decadent flavor of the chocolate-caramel-peanut-marshmallow confection.