- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 10-inch bundt pan.
- Combine all cake ingredients. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Bake 50-60 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes in pan.
- While cake is cooling, mix together glaze ingredients.
- Invert to cooling rack. Return back to clean bundt pan. Poke holes in warm cake and pour glaze over top of cake.
Tips & Notes
You can also bake key lime cake in mini Bundt cake pans – just reduce the cooking time by approximately 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.