These mini cheesecakes, featuring tart cranberries, are the perfect petite dessert for fall.
- Makes: 12 cheesecakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Cranberries are an antioxidant super-food and may boost HDL “good” cholesterol levels.
- Recipe Created By: US Cranberry Marketing Committee
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a muffin tin with 12 foil liners.
- Place one vanilla wafer in each liner.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest. Use a hand mixer to blend well. Stir in dried cranberries.
- Fill each liner ¾ full with cheesecake batter. Top each cake with a fresh cranberry, if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Tips & Notes
These cheesecakes freeze well, so you can make them ahead of time. Just allow them to thaw at room temperature for 2-3 hours before serving.