- Makes: 6-8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Raspberries pack a powerful punch as they are rich in the antioxidant vitamin C. You can also lower the calories by using Neufchatel (one-third less fat cream cheese) and low-fat or no-fat Greek yogurt.
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- 2 cups graham crackers or gingersnaps, crushed fine
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Raspberry Lime Filling:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine crust ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. When well mixed, press into an 8-inch spring form pan.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes, or until edges become golden. Set aside to cool.
- Combine cheese, yogurt, sugar, lime juice and zest in a medium-sized bowl. Mix until very smooth.
- With a spatula, spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Carefully place raspberries on top.
- Chill for 2-4 hours or until ready to serve.
Tips & Notes
If you’re not in the mood for raspberries, you can also make this lime tart with strawberries or any other berry of your choosing.
Need a gluten-free version? Use Chobani or Fage yogurt, as both brands are certified gluten free, and use gluten-free graham crackers or gingersnaps for the crust.