- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Just eight medium strawberries provide more than 150 percent of your daily value for the disease-fighting vitamin C.
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- Whip cream, and set aside.
- Soak gelatin in cold water. Add boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in ¾ cup sugar, strawberries and salt. Stir until mixture begins to thicken; fold in whipped cream.
- Combine ¼ cup sugar and egg whites, and fold into strawberry mixture.
- Pour into pie crust and chill. Garnish with additional whipped cream and strawberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts per Serving: Calories – 367, Total Fat – 12g, Sodium – 347mg, Total Carbohydrates – 62.3g, Protein – 4.2g **Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.