A deliciously moist dessert, this cake uses three types of milk and highlights spring strawberries.
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Just eight medium strawberries provide more than 150 percent of your daily value for the disease-fighting vitamin C.
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Prepare the yellow cake according to package directions in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- When cake is slightly cool, poke holes evenly over the surface with a toothpick or skewer. Pour each of the three milks slowly over the top. Allow each to absorb into the cake. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream using a mixer. Slowly mix in the sugar and vanilla. Layer the berries on top of the cake. Cover with whipped cream and sprinkle with coconut.