Created by The Popcorn Board, these popcorn clusters are bursting with sweet, nutty flavors that are perfect for entertaining a group, giving as a gift or just enjoying at home.
- Makes: 20 pieces
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: The Popcorn Board
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Spray 15 x 10 baking sheet with non-stick spray. Mix popcorn and almonds in large bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in medium saucepan. Over low heat, stir mixture until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, almond extract and baking soda.
- Pour over popcorn and almonds, immediately stirring gently to coat. Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour in preheated oven. Cool completely. Break into pieces and store in airtight container.