Reader Polly Wagner originally created this dish to encourage her children to eat sweet potatoes, and it’s now a family favorite.
- Makes: 6-8 servings
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Orange-fleshed sweet potatoes are very rich in beta carotene, a source of Vitamin A, which helps boost your immune system.
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- 1 small (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 cups raw sweet potatoes, grated (about 2 large sweet potatoes)
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon salt