Combine two favorite ingredients – brown sugar and chocolate chips - for an unforgettable cookie.
- Makes: 4 dozen cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter until smooth; add sugars and beat until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together, then slowly beat dry ingredients into wet mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop 2 to 3 tablespoons of dough per cookie onto prepared baking sheets – space dough at least 2 inches apart to allow for spreading.
- Bake until golden, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheets and allow to cool on racks. Makes 4 dozen 4-inch cookies.