- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: This recipe is low in saturated fat and contains no cholesterol.
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare 9- x 13-inch pan with cooking spray and flour.
- Combine baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and flour in mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, combine egg whites, sugar, vanilla and marshmallow cream.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 121, Fat – 0.6g, Dietary Fiber – 1.2g, Protein – 2.5g.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.