- Makes: 28 bars
- Prep Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 to 22 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Per serving: 135 calories, 4.3 grams total fat, 22.8 grams carbohydrates
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine first five ingredients in a bowl and beat with mixer on medium speed until combined. Spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife and stir into mixture.
3. Press mixture into a 9- x 12-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Spread marshmallow cream over dough and sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 137 Fat – 5.4g, Dietary Fiber – 0.9g, Protein – 2.5g.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.