- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream together sugar and butter until fluffy. Stir in flour, zest and rosemary. Mix well.
- Press into a cookie mold, or roll into a 12-inch log and slice into 16 cookies.
- If baking in a mold, follow particular baking instructions for the mold. Remember to grease and flour the mold very thoroughly.
- If baking individual cookies, place on cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden. While still warm, decorate the cookies by pricking their tops with the tines of a fork.
Need a lesson in chopping fresh rosemary? Take a look at our helpful how-to video.