Show off fall flavors with this delicious Pumpkin Hazelnut Bars recipe featuring a flaky crust, creamy pumpkin pie filling and crunchy hazelnut topping.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 15 ounces canned pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 cups (16 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crust ingredients in a bowl until well blended. Press into lightly greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Set aside. (Leave oven on.)
- In a separate bowl, blend filling ingredients with a mixer or whisk until very smooth. Spoon evenly over crust.
- In a medium bowl, combine topping ingredients. Mix with your hands until well blended. Sprinkle evenly over filling.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool completely before cutting.