These pretty cookies are perfect for Christmas or Valentine's Day with their red and white colors.
- Makes: 24 cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Dried tart cherries are rich in powerful antioxidants called anthocyanins, which provide anti-inflammatory benefits to promote a healthy heart.
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, margarine, sugars, eggs, salt and vanilla. Stir in self-rising flour. Add whole wheat flour and stir until dough is no longer sticky.
- Fold in nuts, cherries and 1½ cups white chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto cookies sheets. Decorate tops of each cookies with the extra chips.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until chips begin to brown.