- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dump blueberries and sugar into 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Stir together.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the fruit. Slice butter and distribute over the surface of the cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour (until cake is lightly golden brown and no batter comes out after a toothpick test).
Tips & Notes
• Fresh blueberries will work for this recipe; however, add a bit more sugar because fresh blueberries aren’t always very sweet. You can also try this recipe with fresh or frozen blackberries, strawberries or raspberries – or all three!
• This recipe is the perfect patriotic addition for the Fourth of July. Find more recipes here.