- 1 (32-ounce) carton low-fat or nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 ounces fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 dozen popsicle molds or paper cups
- wooden sticks
- Using a blender, blend 28 ounces of the yogurt with 2 tablespoons lemon juice; transfer to a bowl.
- Wash the blender jar, and combine remaining 4 ounces yogurt with 1/2 cup berries and remaining tablespoon lemon juice. Blend.
- Fill each pop mold with alternating layers of yogurt and puree, adding whole berries to mix. Swirl with knife.
- Freeze 25 minutes.
- Insert wooden Popsicle sticks halfway and freeze overnight. Popsicles will keep, frozen, for at least 3 weeks.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 9, Fat – 0.1g, Protein – 0.4g.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.