Fresh carrots and coconut milk combine for a silky sweet dessert.
- Makes: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring carrots and milk to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and stir occasionally for 20 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients except for toasted coconut. Continue to stir when needed to prevent boiling over, for an additional 30 to 40 minutes.
- Pudding should be thick and creamy with very soft carrots. Cool completely.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and an extra splash of coconut milk, if desired.