Chocolate, pecans and cheesecake. Need we say more?
- 30 (2 packages) mini phyllo shells*
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 30 pecan halves
- sea salt
*Found in frozen food section
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Distribute phyllo shells evenly on a cookie sheet with sides.
- In a medium-sized bowl, melt chocolate chips with butter in microwave on low setting. While warm, whisk in cream cheese and corn syrup.
- When well combined, stir in eggs, sugar and flour.
- Pour into phyllo shells. Place one pecan half on top of each tart, and sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.