Sweet cranberries are the star of these crunchy popcorn balls, which are great as gifts.
- Makes: 18 balls
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
- Recipe Created By: The Popcorn Board
- Combine all ingredients, except popcorn, in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat and cook to 250 degrees Fahrenheit on a candy thermometer. The mixture will bubble up in pan, so watch it to keep from boiling over.
- Pour slowly onto hot popcorn and mix until well-coated.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until mixture can easily be formed into balls.
- Butter hand and form into 3-inch balls.