Fresh, in-season peaches make the perfect summertime treat to cool you down on hot days.
- Prep Time: 3 hours
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Peaches are packed with several major nutrients, including vitamins A (beta-carotene), C and potassium.
- Recipe From: Illinois Partners
- 3 cups peach pulp and juice
- Juice from 1 large orange
- Juice from 3 lemons
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 quart milk
- 1 pint cream
- Mix together peach pulp, all juices, sugar and vanilla. Let stand at room temperature for three hours.
- Mix with milk and cream, and pour into an ice-cream maker. Freeze following the manufacturer’s instructions.