These iced summer peaches make a cool compliment to any summer meal.
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Mint is filled with powerful antioxidants to help protect against cancer and many other diseases.
- Recipe From: Illinois Partners
- Layer peaches in glass serving bowl, sprinkling each layer with a tablespoon of sugar. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Taste for sweetness, adding more sugar as needed; pour in wine to barely cover, turning the fruit gently with a spatula to blend.
- Cover again and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Take the fruit out of the refrigerator 30-45 minutes before serving. Spoon fruit and liquid into individual footed glasses and garnish with mint.