- 10 ounces (1 bag) high-quality semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 14 ounces (1 block) tofu
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- ½ cup milk or coffee*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
*Milk makes the mousse creamier, while coffee gives it more flavor without the fat.
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender until very smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into individual ramekins or a soufflé dish. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with a small dollop of fresh whipped cream and a shave of chocolate, if desired.