- Makes: 8-10 servings
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Pecans contain heart-healthy fats along with antioxidants to help fight disease and lower cholesterol.
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- Mix all ingredients except pecans, and bring to a boil in iron skillet. Boil for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add pecans, coating them well with mixture. Cook 1 minute.
- Pour onto waxed paper and let cool. Separate into pieces.
Nutriton Facts per Serving: Calories – 349, Total Fat – 24.9g, Sodium – 8mg, Total Carbohydrates – 32.8g, Protein – 3.7g **Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Tips & Notes
These sweet nuts are perfect to give as a holiday food gift!