These easy chocolate-marshmallow popcorn clusters are perfect for parties or to satisfy a sweet tooth.
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute, until melted. Stir in oil.
- Place popcorn, marshmallows and walnuts in large bowl. Pour chocolate over mixture, tossing to coat.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonful onto wax paper-lined jellyroll pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours or overnight.
- For a pretty presentation, drop the chilled clusters into paper baking cups.
Tips & Notes
Visit popcorn.org for more popcorn recipe ideas.