Fresh strawberries are the star of this creamy, delicious milkshake.
- Makes: 2 large or 4 small milkshakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Kim Galeaz
- Recipe From: My Indiana Home
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 very heaping cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 ½ cups French vanilla ice cream
- graham crackers, crushed, for garnish
- fresh strawberries, for garnish
- Place all ingredients (except for the graham cracker crumbs) in a large blender. Process until smooth, stopping frequently to scrape down sides so mixture blends easier.
- If you want a thinner shake, add a couple more tablespoons of milk.
- Pour in glasses and garnish with crushed graham crackers and a fresh strawberry. Serve immediately.
Check out the video below to see how to make these delicious shakes.