Try this White Chocolate Popcorn Crunch Recipe from the Popcorn Board, featuring cranberries and almonds.
- Makes: 1 pound
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Recipe Created By: The Popcorn Board
- Cover a baking pan with foil or wax paper; set aside. Place popcorn, cranberries and almonds in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a double broiler over barely simmering water, stirring until smooth OR melt according to package directions. (If chocolate is not smooth after melting, stir in 1-2 tablespoons shortening until mixture is smooth and loose enough to coat popcorn.)
- Pour chocolate mixture over popcorn mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread onto prepared pan; allow to cool completely
- When chocolate is cooled and set, break into chunks for serving. Can be stored in an air-tight container at room temperature.