- 1 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- 2 cups (1 pint) fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 medium kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups (1 pint) blueberries, washed
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- ¼ cup dried coconut, optional
- Place all of the fruit and pecans in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together lime juice, mint, honey and lime zest.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing over the fruit and combine. Sprinkle with coconut if desired.