This is delicious on salads, especially fish or chicken salads. You can also marinate chicken or fish in this mixture before cooking.
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon balm, minced
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Mix all ingredients but vegetable oil together, then slowly blend in the oil.
- Mix well before serving.
Tips & Notes
Leftover vinaigrette can be used as a sauce after cooking (don’t reuse the marinade, though, for food safety reasons).