Before deep-frying your turkey, use this marinade of Italian dressing, cayenne pepper and Creole seasoning for an extra kick.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (marinate 8 hours or overnight)
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- ½ cup cayenne pepper
- ½ cup black pepper
- 1 cup Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
SEE ALSO: Deep-Fried Turkey Guide
- Mix three-fourths of the Italian dressing with cayenne pepper, black pepper, Creole seasoning and garlic powder.
- Rub over turkey, using remaining Italian dressing to fill cavity.
- Allow turkey to marinate 8 hours, or overnight, before deep-frying.
Tips & Notes
Check out our deep-fried turkey guide for more information on how to deep-fry your Thanksgiving turkey.