Cool down with a refreshing blueberry version of pink lemonade.
- Makes: 1 quart (4 1-cup servings)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Blueberries are packed with dietary fiber and antioxidants, which add nutritional value to classic pink lemonade.
- Recipe Created By: U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council
- In a 1 quart glass measuring cup, combine sugar, 2 tablespoons of the blueberries and ½ cup water.
- Microwave on high until hot, about 1 minute. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add lemon juice and enough water to make 1 quart. Chill.
- Fill tall glasses with ice cubes, add chilled blueberry mixture and remaining berries, dividing equally.
- Garnish with lemon slices if desired.