- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Per one chop: 174 calories; 27g protein; 6g fat; 210mg sodium; 80g cholesterol; 6g carbohydrates
- Recipe Created By: National Pork Board
- 8 boneless pork chops, ¾-inch thick
- 12 ounces balsamic vinaigrette dressing (1½ cups)
- Place chops in large, resealable bag; pour vinaigrette dressing over. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2-24 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot grill. Remove chops from marinade and pat dry. Discard remaining marinade. Grill chops directly over heat for about 8-9 minutes, turning once until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 600, Fat – 22.7g, Protein – 87.2g, Iron – 21%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Photo and recipe courtesy of National Pork Board. For more information on pork, visit PorkBeInspired.com
Tips & Notes
These chops can be put in the refrigerator in the morning to marinate and be ready for the grill after work.