Tasty chicken salad gets a boost of antioxidant power with fresh blueberries.
- Makes: 12 wraps
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Blueberries are packed with cancer-fighting antioxidant and fiber, while chicken provides much-needed protein.
- Recipe Created By: U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, celery and salt.
- Gently stir in chicken and blueberries.
- To warm tortillas, place a damp paper towel on a microwave-safe plate and top it with a tortilla. Repeat to make a stack of paper towels and tortillas, topped with a damp paper towel. Microwave on high until hot, 30-60 seconds.
- Place warm tortillas on counter and top each with a lettuce leaf.
- Scoop about ½ cup chicken-blueberry salad on each lettuce leaf.
- Roll up each tortillas and cut in half. Secure with toothpicks if desired.
- Serve immediately or wrap tightly in foil and refrigerate.
Tips & Notes
These hand-held wraps are kid- and lunchbox-friendly!