- Makes: 4-5 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Per serving: 530 calories; 31g protein; 38g fat; 17g carbohydrates; 90mg cholesterol
- Recipe Created By: National Pork Board
- Heat over to 450 degrees.
- Spread pizza crust evenly with sauce, one cup cheese, sausage, mushrooms and remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake directly on oven rack for 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
Photo and recipes courtesy of National Pork Board. For more information on pork, visit PorkBeInspired.com.
Tips & Notes
This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Most of the ingredients come straight from the pantry.