- 3-4 pounds pork crown roast, trimmed, bones formed into semi-circle and skewered together
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wipe the meat carefully. Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a small bowl and rub over the meat. To keep the ends of the bones from burning, cover with a stiff dough of flour and water.
- Place in a baking pan and roast at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and roast for 1 ½ to 2 hours, depending on the size of the roast (20 to 30 minutes per pound) or until meat thermometer reaches 155 degrees.