- 2-3 pounds country-style pork ribs
- ½ cup barbecue sauce or salsa
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- warm flour tortillas
- Creamy Cilantro Slaw
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Run all pork ingredients over ribs several times until pork is well coated. Place in roasting pan with a fitted lid, or cover with heavy-duty foil and seal well. Roast for about 3 hours, until fork-tender.
- When slightly cooled, remove visible fat and shred. Mash together in roasting pan to incorporate seasonings and juices.
- Serve warm as carnitas in warm flour tortillas topped with Creamy Cilantro Slaw and halved cherry tomatoes.