Salty feta cheese and sweet pears spice up plain pork chops.
- Cut a horizontal slit through the thickest portion of each pork chop to form a pocket.
- Stuff 2 tablespoons feta into each pocket. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper evenly over both sides of pork.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add pork to pan and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove pork from pan and let stand for 5 minutes. Melt butter in pan; swirl to coat.
- Add pear wedges and sprinkle with remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper and cinnamon. Saute 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. To serve, spoon ¼ of sauteed pear mixture over each pork chop.