A zesty horseradish cream sauce takes tender flank steak to the next level.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
- Nutrition Highlights: per serving: 524 calories; 31.3 g fat; 371 mg sodium; .6 g dietary fiber; 48.8 g protein; low in sugar and high in niacin, selenium and zinc
- Recipe Created By: Charlyn Fargo
- Rub steak with olive oil. Press pepper into steak and sprinkle with salt.
- Grill or broil steak 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Allow meat to rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing across the grain.
- While steak is resting, in a blender or food processor, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish and garlic clove. Process or blend until smooth. Spread on steak to serve.