- Makes: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Garlic provides fiber and disease-fighting nutrients.
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- In a large saucepan, add water, cream, butter and salt, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, and whisk in grits. Cook, whisking constantly, 7-8 minutes or until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in shrimp, cheese and garlic. Cook until shrimp turn pink.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
Nutrition Facts per Serving: Calories – 470, Total Fat – 32.4g, Sodium – 631mg, Total Carbohydrates –9.4g, Protein – 34.3g **Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.