Spice up your steak with a sweet ginger soy sauce.
- Combine the soy sauce, vegetable oil, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic and ginger in a shallow, nonreactive dish and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Put the steak in the dish and turn to coat both sides. Marinate the steak at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat a charcoal or gas grill on high heat and oil the rack. Remove the steak from the marinade.
- Grill the steak for 5 minutes with the lid down. Turn and grill for 6 minutes with the lid open for medium rare. Remove from the grill and let the steak rest for about 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice across the grain and at an angle to the cutting board. Spoon the hot juices over the steak to serve.