Sweet honey and crunchy pecans liven plain chicken in this family-friendly dish.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- With a mallet, pound each chicken breast until very flat. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, egg, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper and onion powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine breadcrumbs and pecans. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip each chicken breast in the honey mixture, coating both sides. Repeat this process in the breadcrumb mixture, coating evenly. Fry chicken in the hot skillet until no longer pink, about 5 to 7 minutes on each side. Serve hot with parsley on top.