Add fresh, tropical flavor to grilled lamb chops with a bright mango sauce.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Mangoes are rich in immunity-boosting nutrients and antioxidants including vitamins A and C.
- Recipe Created By: American Lamb Board
- Mix cumin, pepper and brown sugar. Rub mixture on both sides of lamb chops.
- For sauce, combine mango, jalapeno and mint.
- Grill chops over medium heat for about 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Spoon mango sauce over lamb chops.