Inject some Asian flavor into grilled flank steak with a marinade featuring soy sauce, honey, vinegar and ginger.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 4 hours (to marinate)
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, honey and vinegar; blend in garlic powder and ginger. Add oil and green onion.
- Place steak in small shallow pan; pour on enough honey mixture to cover.
- Let stand for at least 4 hours. Reserve any remaining mixture for basting.
- Remove steak from pan, and discard marinade.
- Grill steak over hot coals for 5 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with reserved honey mixture.