- Heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat. Pour in the eggs.
- Using a spatula, gently lift the sides of the omelet to allow the uncooked egg to spill onto the bottom of the skillet.
- When eggs are still slightly gooey, pour the beans, cheese and chips evenly over the top.
- Stir with the spatula just until the mixture is evenly distributed. Season with chili powder, cumin or hot sauce if desired.
- Serve immediately with salsa.
Tips & Notes
This dish would be great with that chopped tomato or green pepper from the garden, or you can use chopped olives. Just toss them on top!