Horseradish-seasoned pork topped with a tangy orange marmalade.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Pork tenderloin is just as lean as boneless, skinless chicken breast with only 2.98 grams fat in a 3-ounce serving.
- Recipe From: Illinois Partners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the marmalade with the horseradish and ground spices. Mix half of marmalade mixture with the breadcrumbs. Set both aside.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. Add oil to a hot skillet and sear all sides of meat. Remove pork, and coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place pork in a lined roasting pan and roast in the oven until the internal temperature is 145 degrees, about 25 minutes depending upon the size of the tenderloin.
- Cool pork for 10 minutes before serving. Heat the additional marmalade mixture and stir in green onions. Spoon marmalade over the pork tenderloin when serving, and top with cilantro.