- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup onion, sliced thinly
- ½ lemon, sliced thinly
- 2 pounds salmon filet
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced, for garnish
- In a large skillet, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Add garlic salt, red pepper flakes, onion and lemon, and simmer for several minutes.
- Gently place the fish in the water bath. Poach for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until inside is no longer deep pink and the fish is flaky. Remove from water bath immediately and cool.
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, soup mix and chopped dill. Coat the entire surface of the fish with the yogurt or sour cream. Garnish with a full layer of cucumber. Accent with lemon and dill.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.