Dried herbs and spices are great ways to amp up the flavor of plain meat cuts such as pork loin.
- Makes: 10-12 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1-2 hours
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Pork tenderloin is just as lean as boneless, skinless chicken breast with only 2.98 grams fat in a 3-ounce cooked serving.
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle the pork loin with olive oil, and sprinkle the pork loin with rosemary and cracked pepper, making sure all the meat is covered.
- Roast until meat thermometer is inserted in center of roast registers 140 degrees.
- Allow the meat to sit for about 20 minutes before carving.
Tips & Notes
As a rule of thumb, pork needs to be cooked about 20 minutes per pound, so the cook time may vary depending on how big your pork loin is.