A traditional shrimp boil without all the hassle.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Per serving: Calories 241, Fat 6.6g, Protein 21g, Fiber 3.5g, Calcium 92mg, Carbs 26g, Sodium 1062mg. Good source of vitamin B12.
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 3 ears fresh corn, halved
- 3 cups small red potatoes, halved
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4-6 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces large shrimp, peeled and cooked
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss together everything but shrimp in a large mixing bowl.
- When well coated, place on a large baking sheet. Place shrimp in the mixing bowl with remaining spice mixture. Toss to coat. Set aside, covered.
- Bake all but shrimp for 30 minutes, until potatoes are softened. Stir several times throughout cooking. Add shrimp and cook for about 5 more minutes.
Tips & Notes
If you’re tempted to use frozen mini ears of corn, please refrain. They get very soggy when using this cooking method.