This canning recipe has a peachy variation.
- Difficulty Rating: Expert
- Nutrition Highlights: Every teaspoon of cinnamon contains as many antioxidants as ½ cup blueberries.
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups vinegar
- 24 small whole peaches
- 4 sticks cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Boil everything except the peaches for 5 minutes. Add peaches (not open hearts).
- You can strain out cloves, if desired. Simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
- Place in hot sterile jars and seal.
Tips & Notes
Find resources on home canning for beginners here.